Whether your child is getting ready to start school, a new sport, or camp, a physical is the first step in making sure they are healthy and ready to participate. We can complete your child’s physical in little to no time at all and for only $20.
During the physical exam, our goal is to determine your child’s overall health and detect any early underlying symptoms of illness or disease, while assisting in managing chronic conditions such as diabetes and/or eating disorders.
The medical staff will ensure the patient receives a routine health screening based on the child’s age, gender and need for the physical; whether it be for school, sports or a camp. Though specific requirements may vary depending on the type of physical needed, almost all exams we perform can be expected to include:
- Gathering family and personal medical history
- Measurements of height and weight
- Evaluation of flexibility, pulse, posture, joints, and more
- Obtaining vital signs such as blood pressure, body temperature, and heart rate
- Assessing body systems such as lungs, heart, eyes, nose, and ears
Please remember to bring with you the required forms provided by the school, team or camp.
If you have a health question or concern you would like to share with us, please contact us using our direct phone lines found at the bottom of our website or connect with us using our online contact form and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.